I have been completing various tasks while working on the final sections of the empennage. One of those was completing the wiring for the trim servo.
I decided to use a Molex MicroFit 3.0 connector (as used in the RV-14) for a simple, lightweight connection.
In hindsight, I found the pin insertion into the housing to be very finicky. Your mileage may vary, but I had one pin that just did not want to seat properly. I eventually got it resolved but it was a work of patience to determine why it wasn’t seating and to manipulate it so that it would without causing harm to the pin.
Other than that, the task was straight forward.
I 3d printed a polycarbonate mount for the connector and riveted it beside the trim motor.