Over several work sessions, I completed the match drilling of the cabin top.
I then match-drilled the holes at the forward and aft of the door openings and upsized them.
I then test fit the Aerosport overhead console.
I decided to trim the rear flange of the overhead console such that I could seal it to the bulkhead and still allow the rear baggage bulkhead to be easily removable.
I then traced the flange onto the upper baggage bulkhead (the one that comes with the Airflow Systems A/C) and notched it to match the console flange. This will allow me to fully seal the overhead console to the bulkhead and still allow the upper bulkhead to be removable.