I continued with riveting the seat ribs today. I decided to go ahead and attach the flap actuator bracket as I should be able to get in there easily enough later. I ordered some aluminum angle to fabricate the custom brackets that I’ll need for the PH Aviation actuator.
I then bolted the ribs to the aft bulkhead assembly and torqued the nuts.
I then proceeded with riveting the ribs to the bulkhead. I’m very happy with how the rivets came out. No smilies, no drill outs.
Next up was starting to rivet the rear seat support assemblies.
I completed the seat belt attachment riveting with the pneumatic squeezer.
Enough for today. An airplane is slowly emerging from the pile of parts.