I continued riveting the firewall section of the plans today.
I started with the nutplates that hold the tunnel cover in place. These were all set with the pneumatic squeezer.
I then riveted the nutplates to the Airward access panel attach plates. After completing these rivets, I riveted the attach plates to the forward ribs (tunnel sides).
I then riveted the nose gear tension fittings to forward ribs. I set a few of these with the squeezer and bucked the rest.
I have a few more things to review (fuel system plans, etc.) before riveting the ribs to the firewall but it looks like I should be safe to proceed. Continuing to make steady progress.